- Our Doctors
- Our Specialities
- Advanced Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
- Anesthesiology & Pain Management
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Critical Care
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Emergency and Trauma
- Endocrinology and Metabolic Disease
- Family Medicine
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Medicine
- GI Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopy and Gastro Oncosurgery
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Heart and Lung Transplant
- Key Procedures
- Our Hospitals
- International Patient
- Contact us
The Centre for Excellence in Blood Diseases, Bone Marrow Transplant, and Cancer Immunotherapy at Meitra Hospital provides specialized care for all types of cancers in the dedicated sub-specialty known as Medical Oncology. Our expert medical oncologists and doctors are highly skilled to perform advanced procedures to treat various stages of cancer effectively and successfully.
Immunotherapy Clinic: A state-of-the-art facility with laboratory services and transfusion services. The clinic offers using bone marrow, peripheral blood stem cells, and cord blood stem cells for various benign and malignant disorders like thalassemia, aplastic anaemia, leukaemia, lymphomas, multiple myelomas, autoimmune disorders, and advanced solid tumours.
Myeloma Clinic: A dedicated clinic focusing on the management of Myeloma – multiple myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells, a cell that forms the white blood cells. Healthy plasma cells give you immunity through antibodies to fight infections.
Launch of the Myeloma Clinic - A Step Towards Fighting Blood Cancer - Dr. Ragesh Nair
Meet Our Doctors
Experienced medical professionals for a superior patient experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 5 types of cancer?
- Carcinoma - affects the large organs
- Sarcoma - affects the connective tissues
- Melanoma - affects the skin
- Lymphoma- affects the white blood cells
- Leukemia- affects the blood
What are the most treatable cancers?
- Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Early-stage Breast cancer
Which is harder on the body chemotherapy or radiation?
Since radiation therapy is focused on one area of your body, you may experience fewer side effects than chemotherapy. However, it may still affect healthy cells in your body