- Our Doctors
- Our Specialities
- Advanced Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
- Anesthesiology & Pain Management
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Critical Care
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Emergency and Trauma
- Endocrinology and Metabolic Disease
- Family Medicine
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Medicine
- GI Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopy and Gastro Oncosurgery
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Heart and Lung Transplant
- Key Procedures
- Our Hospitals
- International Patient
- Contact us
Dr. Malik Mohammad, Junior Consultant, Critical Care, is a skilled anaesthetist and intensivist. He graduated (MBBS) from Govt. Medical College, Kannur Pariyaram under Kannur University and did a brief spell as a junior resident in the Department of Pulmonology in Aster Wims, Wayanad. He then went on to do his postgraduate training in DNB Anaesthesiology from Lisie Hospital, Kochi under the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
After post-graduation, he chose critical care medicine as his specialisation and got a Post Graduate Fellowship Diploma in Critical Care Medicine under Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Mumbai, from Meitra Hospital itself as the first candidate from our hospital.
Dr. Malik is highly interested in Academic Programmes for junior trainees in the unit and constantly updates himself on better medical practices with good communication skills.
- ICU Procedures like Invasive Lines, Intubation, Percutaneous Tracheostomy, Bronchoscopy, Pocus
- Pain Management with Regional Anaesthesia
- Difficult Airway Management
- ARDS Ventilation
- ACLS Provider
- Part of the ECMO team
- MBBS, Govt. Medical College, Kannur Pariyaram under Kannur University
- DNB Anaesthesiology, under National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Fellowship Diploma in Critical Care Medicine under Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, Mumbai.
Research and Publications
- Fluid Management in ICU –MICS 2022
- Tackling Difficult Airway –ISA COCHIN 2019
- A comparison of Intranasal Dexmedetomidine and Oral Midazolam as Premedication in children under 5 years, undergoing minor surgical procedures under general anaesthesia.